We're hiring! We are a tight-knit, energetic group that loves what we do. We work closely with our clients and are honored to work with them on amazing projects.
You'll love working here if you:
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit
- Love to learn new things
- Tweet, share and blog
- Are well-read
- Understand that there is no typical day in a small company
You may not like us if you:
- Are looking for a 9-5
- Think social media is a passing fad
- Don't play well with others
- Think passion is for the bedroom only
- Don't have pride in your work product
Below is a listing of our current openings. If you think that your talents will be of value to our organization, we'd love to hear from you! No listing that meets your expertise? Introduce yourself anyway.
As part of our global virtual work environment, we have integrated our progressive internship program into the mix. Virtual Intern candidates can gain experience by working as part of the team in the Development, Public Relations or Marketing Departments.
Traditional internships are also available in the same departments.
Please note that virtual internships are usually reserved for those outside of our region. Read more »
We have an opening for a part-time PR rock star that is interested in joining our team to make contributions to some exciting projects.
- Generates stories about clients for placement in traditional media, online media and in social media.
- Initiates and responds quickly to inquiries from the news media.
- Generates and builds relationships with reporters, news outlets nationally, regionally and locally.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our Special Events team as a part-time Events Manager.
The candidate will have a proven record of delivering breakthrough events strategies and programs from developing and managing the timeline to executing critical engagement tactics at the events that achieve and exceed our client’s goals.
This is an opportunity to be a key contributor at a growing agency. This position demands an exceptionally creative and dynamic special event professional.