Journalists and editors respond to our pitches because they speak authentically to current issues of pressing concern. We are committed to bringing forth narratives that reflect the dignity, strengths and histories of the people and communities we serve, by seeking to highlight the humanity of those we are representing.
The PR landscape continually evolves. This reality requires a multi-faceted approach to engage audiences in a way that builds the emotional connections that catapult them into action.
Our Narrative Justice Framework
We seek to promote greater collective responsibility in media culture on behalf of those whose stories we are telling. This means:
- Centering accurate and honoring accounts of lived experiences.
- Amplifying the voices of those impacted by structural and historic dynamics incongruous with their aspirations and drive for a better future, with flourishing communities.
- Bravery in messaging and delivery, knowing that uncomfortable truths can only be effectively tackled in contexts of deep belonging.
- To learn more about this framework, read our white paper titled Narrative Justice: Ethnographic Approaches to Communications for Social Good.
United Way of New York City (UWNYC)
- Media Relations
- Thought Leadership
- Strategic Plan Development
- Messaging Architecture & Positioning
- Media Monitoring
- Strategic Advisory & Support
- Measurement & Tracking
Let’s explore what leveraging the power of narrative justice can look like for your organization.